Student Visa Assistance

We will help you get your student visa, so that you can begin studying and living in Australia. The student visa (subclass 500) gives you the right to stay in Australia up to five years. Once you get this particular visa you will be able to begin your studies here in Australia, enter and exit Australia at will, and work twenty hours a week. If you have or had any type of visa in the past six months, you are eligible for a temporary graduate visa (subclass 485). Both of these visa allow members of your family to stay in Australia. We will be able to help with that process also.